Thursday, March 24

"I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft" - Gates.

So, I have successfully graduated from Temasek Polytechnic as a Leisure resort management student and I'm currently on holiday and waiting to embrace a whole new life which I don't really look forward to. I got a bank job which offers a not bad pay but I don't see myself in there. I need to path a nicer road for myself because I don't want to be just another individual who slog their life off for money, it should be the other way round isn't it? Money should work for me instead, but it's still far-fetched :(

Put that future thing aside, I attended the LRM prom at Marriot hotel and well, it's alright but the after prom party was awesome. Too bad butter closes at 3am which was wayyyyyyy to early!! We literally pawned the dancefloor hahahaha. I am proud to be a lrm-er and till now, I never regret choosing that course because I think we've the closest bond within the whole cohort. I will miss my cohort people!! esp my clique but I know that even this phase of my life ends, I will have my twinny evil cynthia with me forever hahaha. I'll prolly feel weird if I don't see her for 2weeks? Maybe I will breakdown and cry LOL bad joke.........

Anyway, another 2 more days before I leave for Melbourne for a short getaway and I can't wait for it! Can really tell my babykinz misses me a lot cause he always look so sad and ask "Can you not go?" hahaha. I always believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Kind of regretted choosing the flight date on 27th 'cus it's our 5th month .... if not we could have a nice dinner and not rushing to the airport for 8pm flight. Oh well, but it fits sissy timing so, guess it is better this way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home