Wednesday, March 2

Glad to say, I think that I'd put in quite a big effort this semester and all my grades and exam papers are looking good (except Club management which I took today, really a nasty one) Really pray hard that I do not have to take supplementary paper so I can go over to Melbourne by the end of March.

So, it has been weeks since my Sissy left for Melbourne to study and my room became super conducive for me to study for my exams. She seems to be coping well, just some financial issues. Hmm, I wonder if I can help in any aspect but guess she's learning to be independent enough to think about her future. Oh my god, I speak like an older sister haha but yea, I'm really glad that she made it and her dream came true. I shall be the supporting facilities, camping in SG.

March is gonna be a busy week for me, with the exams occupying the first week, IT fair for the second week, Bintan trip (not confirm yet) and Yuka's farewell on the third week and lastly, going over to Mel for the last week. I'm really upset that my boyfriend couldn't make it cus of his school period, it will be wonderful if we can make it there together, oh well there's always another opportunity.

I like my schedule packed 'cus it makes me feel that I am needed and I am actually doing something? But now that I have a boyfriend, I have a responsibility to be there for him you see. So I guess I have to try my best to keep him company as promised and hopefully crossing out the list like fishing every Sunday, go Pular Ubin and explore the whole place again and have a nice dinner. But for now, studies is the priority! Hence, I shall do notes for destination management now so that I could go over to his crib to have lunch with him and his family.

Anyway, I went to see a dermatology today with my twinny Cynthia and I spend a total of $289 omg. But subsequently I THINK that I only need to buy the medicine which cost me $180!! After weighing the cost and benefits, nbcb I already went to a $1000 facial which did nothing positive to my face! And this medicine will ETERNALLY stop my acne/pimple so yea, both of us reckon that it's the best deal. I need to work to support my face and exercise to support my weight, omg I freaking put on 4kg after I got together with Junbin. Yea, it's the love that makes me fat but I don't need it to be so visible! :( So yea, will do exercise at least a week and watch my diet. Easier to be said than done, yea yea I know but ...... don't trash my hope can? Haha.

Just a little random thought. I know humans are contradicting or I can say I am rather contradicting. I think that I am already sacrificing part of my social life for my boyfriend and why can't he just see from my point of view. But when I stand in his shoes, I realised that he always make himself free and ever ready for me and will only make plans with his friends after we decided either we're not meeting or I have something on. Why can't I do that for him, am I doing double standard issue over here? Just wondering.

I've been into making cards recently (because I have to do one every month) haha and I really hope that when I have the time, I can make for my friends. Cute right! Hahaha. I am actually looking forward to every month so I can do a card for him. I mailed it to him 'cus I didn't get to see him for the whole exam week, not too bad to be my boyfriend isn't it hahaha. Alright, back to books!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home