Wednesday, January 12

I was so glad to know that I did quite well for my gaming exam and individual report. I was so eager to find out the rest of my exam results cause I wanna prove to my Mom that she was wrong about me. I am capable of handling my relationship and studies at the same time. That kind of satisfaction was beyond words, really.

Now that Joseh got himself a job at NEX, I was in a state of dilemma. On one hand, I have more time for myself. I'm able to indulge in my fav taiwan variety show, do some exercise, more time to meet my friends but on the other hand, I felt weird and insecure that I have to share his attention with something else. Hmm for instance, texting. Okay, the feeling is just irony and unexplainable and I'm just a weird freak, enough said, period. But I can/will get used to it :)

Exactly a month and 6 days before my school ends and hopefully by March, I will be a fresh TP graduate. Being an air-stewardess is always my dream but my confidence in getting in is really low but oh well no harm giving it a try. When I graduate, the first thing I'll do is to get my license and pick up a new language. First 2 priority in my list after I graduate (Y)

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home