Tuesday, August 26

There's something more important than the #$^#$%!@5 papers. Today is Jing's Birthday! Happy Birthday Jing! :D and .. hehehehe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 down, 1 2 more to go. I still need to take OB supplementary paper, pff. After the OB paper, it feels like someone just gave me a tight slap hence I was damn motivated to study Introduction to HNT yesterday. Luckily the paper was quite alright today, although I did mixed up some terms. Went to study with Cynthia after that at the library. We didn't study at all, ok she did some notes so only me 0: Learn your lesson Tan Weilin! I'll go study RHT later even though it's on Thursday, but the problem is, I'm damn tired now 0x


Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm her pretty friend, HAHAHA.
Photobucket




I'm bored, now.
I have the urged to read books nowadays, to improve on my vocabulary :( I shall visit the library as soon as possible. This time round .... I feel like reading Memories of Geisha. Set



PS: Let me whine to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home